Posts Tagged "how to clear record"

Expunge Washington Records

Vacate A Conviction Record – You can ask the sentencing court to vacate a conviction record, and seal the court file after the conviction has been vacated. State law gives you the right to state to anyone, including prospective employers, that you were NOT convicted of that offense, after a vacate motion has been granted. Also, obtaining an order to vacate/seal does NOT by itself restore your right to own or possess firearms. The expungement law firm, is a sponsor of this site.  They offer  low-prices and can expunge your record fast..

You can try to consult with a professional law firm to find out more about how to clear your record:

Free Record Clearing Check

A professional law firm will make it so that you do not even have to show up in court. It is possible to have an attorney represent you in court so you can move on with your life without having to schedule in a court appearance.

read more